Roasting & Shipping Schedule
Daily Roasting Schedule:
We roast in small enough batches to guarantee that every bag of coffee that you order is roasted after you order it, usually the day after you order it. It then ships out on the next pickup. USPS & FedEx to come each early afternoon.
We roast every single weekday and most Saturdays.
Coffee Order Shipping Policy:
It looks like the carrier troubles that were rampant during COVID are gone. In our latest delivery performance analysis, we have found that the carriers overall are delivering within promised thresholds. 98.5 of all of our deliveries come within 6 days with an average of about 2.5.
Since everything is going smooth, we're excited to say that we're back to FREE SHIPPING on $35 orders*. Spend over $55 and we'll upgrade you to FedEx 2-3 day for FREE.
We still ship FedEx & USPS, so pick your favorite at checkout.
Brewing Equipment Shipping Policy:
- Unless otherwise noted all items are shipped the lowest priced between USPS (4-7 days) or Fedex Home Delivery (4 days).
- Shipping will cost $10.00 for orders under $35
- FedEx 2-3 Day is available on most items.
- Our shipping cut-off is about 10am. Typically, if an order comes in before that time, we ship same day. Otherwise, we ship next day.
- Note that FedEx does not ship to PO boxes, so if you pick it and have a PO box we will ship that order USPS Priority.
- Remember the $35 threshold is eligible after coupons are applied. So if you have an order for $48 and apply a $15 off coupon, you'll be charged for shipping.
- To maintain these discounts we will primarily be shipping in USPS Flat Rate Padded Envelopes or FedEx Padded Paks. We know the 'unboxing' of these are not optimal, but our goal is to get you your coffee in the best cost model possible and this is our solution.